We welcome all Professionals to join our chapter! Many of our members have backgrounds ranging from Information Technology, Crisis Management, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery. Our members also represent a variety of occupational sectors such as financial services, technology, private industry, as well as state, local and federal agencies.
Benefits of Membership
- Chapter meetings provide high quality professional presentations by subject matter experts.
- Opportunity to network and collaborate with professionals in the public, private and government sector.
- Share knowledge, expand your skills and gain insight from industry practitioners.
- Advance your career through increased visibility and leadership opportunities.
- Learn the latest contingency and business continuity techniques and approaches to effective response and recovery plans.
- Discounted prices for numerous educational and conference opportunities for members.
- Access to an online eNewsletter provided by ACP International. This includes business information, program announcements, planned association activities, chapter activities, and current articles.
- Earn continuing education credits, for membership and meeting attendance.
- Active members qualify to run for chapter offices, serve on committees, and qualify to run for national offices.
- Membership card and certificate.
Follow this link to submit your Membership Application Online
Code of Ethics
Conduct themselves and their activities in a professional business manner.
Abide by the Corporate and Chapter charters, bylaws and policies of the ACP.
Properly register at all ACP meetings and activities.
Not engage in sales activities or solicitations.
Not conduct any other activity contrary to the purposes and objectives of the ACP.
Not distribute any materials or post displays of any kind at ACP activities without prior a pproval of the Corporate Board of Directors and/or the Chapter Executive Committee.
Not engage in any form of personnel recruitment.
Not use the ACP name other than in the conduct of ACP business, as determined by the bylaws and/or the Board of Directors
Be prohibited from the use of the ACP general membership list, mailing list or any subsets thereof, except for ACP business. Membership lists are not to be furnished to non-members without the written permission of the ACP Board of Directors. Members who fail to observe this policy will be subject to loss of membership.
Restrict the use of ACP proprietary documents to the use(s) defined by the policies and procedures of the ACP and/or the Board of Directors