Certificate in Corporate Security Management
Cal State Fullerton, Garden Grove
7 classes - finish in 2 semesters
For more details: Click here
Education - DRI Qualifying Review and Exam
Details for the Qualifying Exam Review for Business Continuity Certification class below.
The review employs a compressed course which leads participants through the entire business continuity planning
process and prepares the learner for the DRI International Certification Examination for Business Continuity Professionals
In the last 8 years,100% have passed the exam.
This is a private event and neither the class nor exam is found on the DRII site.
Duration: The review / training will be presented over two consecutive days. ()
Dates: March 8 – 9, 2016
Location: Union Bank’s Brea Training Center - 3151 East Imperial Hwy Brea, California 92821
Logistics and Costs:
Note: This course will be limited to the first 25 sign-ups. (We’re already at 17 to date)
Cost: $1195 for the course and materials. The cost is invoiced to the student via PayPal once registration
is confirmed with the student.
The DRI International Certification Exam is a separate cost of $695 and will need be scheduled separately
through DRII Details to sign up for the exam will follow with your registration information.
Upon completion of this course, candidates will:
- Possess an understanding of all components of the Professional Practices for Business Continuity Professionals
- Possess an understanding of a business continuity management program
- Possess an understanding of risk assessment and business impact analysis
- Possess an understanding of plan development, implementation, exercise and maintenance
- Be prepared to take the DRI International Certification Examination for Business Continuity Professionals
The 10 key topics we’ll cover in the course… Lots of best practices, tools, tricks, and toys to take back
to your group but most importantly, you’ll be prepared to take the exam….
1. Business Continuity Project Initiation and Management
2. Risk Evaluation and Control
3. Business Impact Analysis
4. Developing Business Continuity Management Strategies
5. Emergency Response and Operations
6. Developing and Implementing Business Continuity Plans
7. Awareness and Training Programs
8. Exercising and Maintaining Business Continuity Plans
9. Crisis Communications
10.Coordination with External Agencies
Please call me with questions and feel free to cascade to others... First come first served though….